My cheapest (at NZ$38/250g) wulong.
I don’t know anything about it, other than the fact that it’s from Taiwan. The only English on the container is “High Mountain Tea”, and the only Chinese I could work out translates to the same thing.
The first time I tried this tea, I was disappointed.
It tasted like spinach.
After a bit of experimenting though, I discovered that as far as wulong goes, it’s very green. Thus, the reason it tasted like spinach that first time is because I had cooked it.
This tea wants the water temperature to be in the 82-85˚C range. Any higher and it becomes quite unpleasant.
Brewed correctly, though, it’s actually quite nice. Nothing spectacular, but readily drinkable.

I procrastinate. A lot.
And I drink a lot of tea. Often while procrastinating.

I like real tea. I don’t drink flavoured crap.
When I say “flavoured crap”, I mean things like “Raspberry cream cheese rooibos with a hint of chicken” or things with names like “summer breeze” or “delinquent angel”, etc.

I drink mostly Chinese and Taiwanese teas, though I don’t mind a bit of Sencha or Matcha now and again.

In order of preference:
1) “Traditional” heavy-roasted wulong, including tieguanyin
2) Sheng pu’er
3) “Modern” lightly-roasted/oxidised wulong
4) Zealong Black (it deserves a category of its own)
5) Shu pu’er
6) Red tea
7) Green tea

Have I missed any? Probably. The list isn’t exactly definitive, and what I drink depends a lot upon my mood and what I’m doing at the time.

I love the gongfu ceremony. It makes me relax.
I also love to brew grandpa-style: Add a few leaves to cup. Add water. Drink. Refill, repeat until satisfied/nothing left in the leaves.

Anyway, I’m going to stop now.

Auckland, New Zealand