I had some fun getting my makeup done, bought some shoes, put together a birthday dinner for my Dad and finished all my immediate homework. I deserve this cup of tea.

I doubled up on the leaf and I can get more of the raspberry and white chocolate this time. It works really well with the base – sweet and creamy playing off of the vegetable taste of the white tea. But it’s not too grassy, just enough so you’re not hit with all the natural sweetness.

I became a tea addict after I decided to make some changes to my diet and cut out soda completely.

Teas I like
I love Japanese green teas but I can be a little snobby about them. When I was in Japan I stayed in an area known for sencha, so I can be pretty picky.

Companies I enjoy
I’ve had most experience with Lupicia because they’re very close to me. I enjoy their non flavored green teas and white teas the most. Their flavored teas are good, but it’s usually a hit or miss.
DavidsTea is a bit far but when I make trips to San Francisco I usually buy a bit. I like their herbal teas the most. Their other teas never wow me and have too much flavoring for me.
I like Adagio for their fan blends – I wish more companies did this! The tea isn’t the best quality but I do enjoy my initial steeps.
I found a store near me that sells Mariage Frères. They’re expensive but I don’t think I have had a more delicious cup of tea before.

Tibits about me
I returned to school several years ago and I am finally graduating in March 2014 so I’m really excited to finally be receiving my bachelor’s. I spend my evenings when I’m not studying watching cheesy scifi movies, playing video games, watching video game streams, or stalking the internet for tea. I have an adorable old man kitty who always wants whatever I’m drinking. When I can, I like to sew and knit while I marathon BBC shows or asian dramas.

San Francisco Bay Area