I kind of detest ginger teas, so I went into this halfway expecting something entirely unpalatable, halfway not knowing what to expect. I’m a big black tea fan, love it dark and rich. I love/adore everything pumpkin, so there was a shot I’d like it.

This reminds me of pumpkin pie, in all the right ways. I wouldn’t say this tastes like a proper black tea per se, but great for a dessert tea. (Testament to the not-such-a-great-black-teaness, my boyfriend cares for this tea a great deal and seems to otherwise detest tea.) The only downside for me is – when it gets cooler the clove is more apparent. Otherwise, rock! I can totally enjoy pumpkin pie without fussing over baking.

Alannah

I detest ginger teas too, so your review is appreciated! I will have to try this one now. :)

Comments

Alannah

Neeeerd. Gamer. Sci-fi/fantasy junkie. Zombie lover since ’87. Veg*n. Tea addict. Cat: Tiberius (Roman Emperor or Star Ship Captain) aka “Moose”.

California