As far as general boxed grocery store teas go, I’m actually pretty fond of this one. The store closest to me doesn’t have a particularly great selection, and this is the only Earl Grey they stock I’ll touch. It’s a big more mild than I like in my Earl Grey, the bergamot isn’t particularly strong, and I also feel the tea itself is really mild. I’ve detected not even a hint of bitterness, it’s just really smooth and chill. This is probably the only Earl Grey I’ll leave be without adding almond milk, though I generally take my green teas plain so it’s not a complete shock. It’s not my favorite by any stretch of the imagination, but it does me in a pinch and it’s great for the times I run out of milk and I’m dying for a citrus or black tea.

Neeeerd. Gamer. Sci-fi/fantasy junkie. Zombie lover since ’87. Veg*n. Tea addict. Cat: Tiberius (Roman Emperor or Star Ship Captain) aka “Moose”.

California