Stuck at work. Feeling pretty bleh about being at work and the long night of work ahead of me. Had a sample bag of this and gave it a whirl. It smelled great: strong blackberry fragrance with a touch of sage. Then, I got to tasting it….bleh. All of the flavors are very weak, including the underlying black tea. It isn’t offensive, but it has nothing to offer me either. I will not be buying this one. Alas, back to…you guessed it….work!

Kashyap

this tea is so much better loose leaf from the company, with whole dried blackberries…I love to steep it into cream and make custards from it

TeaLush

That’s good to know. I wasn’t thinking about how having it bagged might be weakening the taste. I’ll have to give it another try when some loose leaf comes my way.

Rachel Sincere

This was my starter tea, I always had a canister of it on hand and I love it. Do try the looseleaf. You might find it to be delicious.

if you send me an address I can send you a sample

Thanks Kashyap!

Comments

Kashyap

Rachel Sincere

if you send me an address I can send you a sample

Thanks Kashyap!

I am a mother, wife and physician who recently discovered my long lost love of tea. I swore off all coffee at the beginning of this year and have been a much happier person ever since. I have a lot to learn about tea, but I am very enthusiastic!

So far, I like black teas, flavored teas and herbals best. I’m currently working on developing my palate for oolongs so that I can better appreciate their subtle complexities. I’d like to start getting to know matchas next.

Ann Arbor, MI