drank Earl Grey Creme by Teavana

There is not much creme in this earl gray creme. The bergamot flavor is very strong with a sharp slightly unpleasant aftertaste. The cream tones it down a bit, but it is still not my favorite. I much prefer the Tippy Earl Gray from Golden Moon which is much smoother even without any cream flavor. Have had this a bunch of times trying to finish it off because I bought 4oz of it. I have so many teas that I enjoy more that I think I’ll look to swap this one since the tasting notes suggest others enjoy it more than I do.

I am a mother, wife and physician who recently discovered my long lost love of tea. I swore off all coffee at the beginning of this year and have been a much happier person ever since. I have a lot to learn about tea, but I am very enthusiastic!

So far, I like black teas, flavored teas and herbals best. I’m currently working on developing my palate for oolongs so that I can better appreciate their subtle complexities. I’d like to start getting to know matchas next.

Ann Arbor, MI