drank Spiced Brandy Shou Mei by 52teas

Unfortunately, this tea is not for me. It has a strong anise flavor that overpowers the other flavors for me. And, I don’t like Anise very much, unless it is playing a subtle supportive role. Into the swap box this goes. Anyone interested in it?

adagio breeze

I am! I’ll be visiting my parents in the US in a little over a week, so you can send it to me there rather than pesky international shipping. Let me know if you see anything in my cupboard you like :)

Comments

adagio breeze

I am a mother, wife and physician who recently discovered my long lost love of tea. I swore off all coffee at the beginning of this year and have been a much happier person ever since. I have a lot to learn about tea, but I am very enthusiastic!

So far, I like black teas, flavored teas and herbals best. I’m currently working on developing my palate for oolongs so that I can better appreciate their subtle complexities. I’d like to start getting to know matchas next.

Ann Arbor, MI