I purchased this tea this afternoon at Whole foods as I needed an additional caffeine free cup for the evenings. I agree with some of the previous tasters who stated that the flavor is delicate. However, after reading the notes I used two teabags instead of one in my mug. This helped the flavor be more robust. I really liked this as an evening sip. The apple flavor is subtle. It does NOT taste like apple cider exactly…but more like an apple wine? Not sure. I really like it though.

I like all kinds of tea and am open to new things. I am learning about all kinds of new tea and am working on pushing my palate with new tastes.

Looking for new tea shops/houses/cafes and finding new teas to sample is often part of the adventure!

Bringing varied teas to work makes the day interesting

I live in Framingham, MA with my husband, a cranky orange cat and an oversized chihuahua.

I am open to tea swaps from around the world and tea meetups if anyone is in the Greater Boston/ New England area.

Framingham, MA