drank Ginger Lemongrass by Tea Forte

I reviwed the other tasting notes. I can understand why other tasters do not like this tea. However, it was pretty good for me. I really like both ginger and lemongrass. I had been looking at the pure lemongrass tea by teapigs however I then got this in the single steep packing as a gift.

I think this is an “okay” infusion. It is not great, nor do I think I will be buying it again. However, the package of infusers had 12 in it and I will continue to enjoy the tea.

The scent is very lemony. The color is almost amber. The mouthfeel has a little “zing”. I can feel both the ginger and the lemongrass in the back of my throat. This reminds me (in a good way) of being home sick and getting ginger cough drops as a child!

I like all kinds of tea and am open to new things. I am learning about all kinds of new tea and am working on pushing my palate with new tastes.

Looking for new tea shops/houses/cafes and finding new teas to sample is often part of the adventure!

Bringing varied teas to work makes the day interesting

I live in Framingham, MA with my husband, a cranky orange cat and an oversized chihuahua.

I am open to tea swaps from around the world and tea meetups if anyone is in the Greater Boston/ New England area.

As of 7/6/14 I am working to make every tea I own appear in my cupboard…including things I only have a small amount. Look around! Want to swap?

Framingham, MA