drank Pumpkin Spice by Zhena's Gypsy Tea

I really wanted to like this. I realized AFTER I purchased it that it is ALL SPICE and NO PUMPKIN. GRRRR. There isn’t even any PUMPKIN in it!!!

Ysaurella

let’s say the name of the tea is quite confusing…anyone would expect pumpkin!

LiberTEAS

Yes, I would have thought it was pumpkin based upon the name as well.

Ellyn

I really wanted a caffeine free Pumpkin herbal. Oh well, I tried the trader joe’s version of a pumpkin herbal at a friends house and it was GREAT…but I’m not so sure I can smuggle more tea into my house…

Comments

Ysaurella

let’s say the name of the tea is quite confusing…anyone would expect pumpkin!

LiberTEAS

Yes, I would have thought it was pumpkin based upon the name as well.

Ellyn

I like all kinds of tea and am open to new things. I am learning about all kinds of new tea and am working on pushing my palate with new tastes.

Looking for new tea shops/houses/cafes and finding new teas to sample is often part of the adventure!

Bringing varied teas to work makes the day interesting

I live in Framingham, MA with my husband, a cranky orange cat and an oversized chihuahua.

I am open to tea swaps from around the world and tea meetups if anyone is in the Greater Boston/ New England area.

As of 7/6/14 I am working to make every tea I own appear in my cupboard…including things I only have a small amount. Look around! Want to swap?

Framingham, MA