drank Graveyard Mist by 52teas

This is my first 52teas! I was very excited to receive the package. When it came yesterday I knew it had to be first on the list of teas for today.

I love the marshmallow minty flavor that just kinda melds into the green tea base.

The green tea flavors are really delicate and do not overpower the minty mellow goodness!!! By mouthfeel I can tell this is not a herbal.

I LOVE THIS TEA! I can’t wait to try other 52 teas!

Lindsay

Sounds delish! I wish I would have ordered some.

canadianadia

Every time I look at the 52teas website, this tea is sold out, so I am living vicariously through the tealogs on steepster until I can get my hands on some. Thanks for sharing you teaview…I can almost taste it : )

Comments

Lindsay

Sounds delish! I wish I would have ordered some.

canadianadia

I like all kinds of tea and am open to new things. I am learning about all kinds of new tea and am working on pushing my palate with new tastes.

Looking for new tea shops/houses/cafes and finding new teas to sample is often part of the adventure!

Bringing varied teas to work makes the day interesting

I live in Framingham, MA with my husband, a cranky orange cat and an oversized chihuahua.

I am open to tea swaps from around the world and tea meetups if anyone is in the Greater Boston/ New England area.

As of 7/6/14 I am working to make every tea I own appear in my cupboard…including things I only have a small amount. Look around! Want to swap?

Framingham, MA