drank Jubilee by Fortnum & Mason

I got this tea when I was in London a few months back. I’m not sure why I have not logged it yet. I LOVE this tea. As the description states it is very sweet and mellow. IT is a great tea to sip all day as the flavors are not overpowering or tiring.

This tea has great associations for me – my amazing trip to London with my husband, the beauty of the Fortnum & Mason store, the freeing feeling of being on vacation, the wonder of exploring new places.

This is one of my favorite teas. Now I just need to get to London to buy some more!!!

Azzrian

Jealous. :)

darby

I’ll go with you! ;)

Ellyn

Let’s go!!!!! I’d love to go on a tea trip of the London and the UK!!!

Aimee Popovacki

ellyn, this tea is fantastic! I LOVE IT!

Comments

Azzrian

Jealous. :)

darby

I’ll go with you! ;)

Ellyn

Let’s go!!!!! I’d love to go on a tea trip of the London and the UK!!!

Aimee Popovacki

ellyn, this tea is fantastic! I LOVE IT!

I like all kinds of tea and am open to new things. I am learning about all kinds of new tea and am working on pushing my palate with new tastes.

Looking for new tea shops/houses/cafes and finding new teas to sample is often part of the adventure!

Bringing varied teas to work makes the day interesting

I live in Framingham, MA with my husband, a cranky orange cat and an oversized chihuahua.

I am open to tea swaps from around the world and tea meetups if anyone is in the Greater Boston/ New England area.

As of 7/6/14 I am working to make every tea I own appear in my cupboard…including things I only have a small amount. Look around! Want to swap?

Framingham, MA