drank Sencha Pear (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

Received this tea as a sample from fellow steepsterite Aimee Popovacki via the Facebook tea traders group (http://www.facebook.com/groups/416983045023545/)

This was a great mellow tea to start the day. I could taste the burst of pear flavor and the slight sencha base. I did not get any of the other notes (the apple or marigold) but this tea felt very balanced. It had a nice mouthfeel. I am not the biggest fan of eating pears (something about the texture) but this tea was really nice.

Aimee thank you for the sample!!!!

I like all kinds of tea and am open to new things. I am learning about all kinds of new tea and am working on pushing my palate with new tastes.

Looking for new tea shops/houses/cafes and finding new teas to sample is often part of the adventure!

Bringing varied teas to work makes the day interesting

I live in Framingham, MA with my husband, a cranky orange cat and an oversized chihuahua.

I am open to tea swaps from around the world and tea meetups if anyone is in the Greater Boston/ New England area.

Framingham, MA