drank Perfect Pear by DAVIDsTEA

Received this tea as a sample from fellow steepsterite Aimee Popovacki via the Facebook tea traders group (http://www.facebook.com/groups/416983045023545/)

This tea tasted very mellow and fruity when it was hot. I could taste the apple and vanilla. HOWEVER, as the tea cooled I got the MAJOR TART note that other tasters found. ALSO, when it was cooled and in the cup after a an hour or son it was almost vinegar-yy tasting. It was a strange smell sensation.

I really liked this tea when it was warm and will enjoy it again — but be careful not to let it get too cool.

I like all kinds of tea and am open to new things. I am learning about all kinds of new tea and am working on pushing my palate with new tastes.

Looking for new tea shops/houses/cafes and finding new teas to sample is often part of the adventure!

Bringing varied teas to work makes the day interesting

I live in Framingham, MA with my husband, a cranky orange cat and an oversized chihuahua.

I am open to tea swaps from around the world and tea meetups if anyone is in the Greater Boston/ New England area.

As of 7/6/14 I am working to make every tea I own appear in my cupboard…including things I only have a small amount. Look around! Want to swap?

Framingham, MA