drank Harvest Brew by Handmade Tea

I LOVE THIS TEA! This was my first package from Handmade Tea. I will be drafting a more complete review as I drink a few more cups. However, I enjoyed this cup SO MUCh that I could not wait to post a short note.

I love the flavor profile and can clearly get the malty base with the harvest-fall flavors added. Probably one of my all time favorite teas because it is the combination of malty black tea + fall flavors + cinnamon + subtle flavoring. OH, YUM!

Babble

I almost ALMOST subscribed this month, but had to allocate money for other stuff. Am looking forward to your review :)

Comments

Babble

I like all kinds of tea and am open to new things. I am learning about all kinds of new tea and am working on pushing my palate with new tastes.

Looking for new tea shops/houses/cafes and finding new teas to sample is often part of the adventure!

Bringing varied teas to work makes the day interesting

I live in Framingham, MA with my husband, a cranky orange cat and an oversized chihuahua.

I am open to tea swaps from around the world and tea meetups if anyone is in the Greater Boston/ New England area.

As of 7/6/14 I am working to make every tea I own appear in my cupboard…including things I only have a small amount. Look around! Want to swap?

Framingham, MA