drank Jubilee by Fortnum & Mason

This tea is so pleasant and understated. It is a great blend. I choose it today for the way to work as today I am getting a root canal. I am nervous, and really aggravated as I only learned of the need for this root canal YESTERDAY and my general M.O. is that these things need days and days notice so I can get myself ready. ARG. Back to the tea: it is simply a great blend. Maybe not toooooo brisk or jolt-y so generally I drink it mid-day not morning. BUT! today needed happy, calm, relaxing…etc.

Terri HarpLady

Look at the Caddy that tea came in! I love it!

Good luck with the root canal Ellyn, been there, done that, hopefully never again. Hopefully yours will go smoothly & quickly!

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Look at the Caddy that tea came in! I love it!

I like all kinds of tea and am open to new things. I am learning about all kinds of new tea and am working on pushing my palate with new tastes.

Looking for new tea shops/houses/cafes and finding new teas to sample is often part of the adventure!

Bringing varied teas to work makes the day interesting

I live in Framingham, MA with my husband, a cranky orange cat and an oversized chihuahua.

I am open to tea swaps from around the world and tea meetups if anyone is in the Greater Boston/ New England area.

As of 7/6/14 I am working to make every tea I own appear in my cupboard…including things I only have a small amount. Look around! Want to swap?

Framingham, MA