Not changing the rating on this one for today because I cant determine if it was my steeping or tastebuds or the tea. But it did not come out well and I drank less then 1/2 of my travel tumbler. Bla.

Nik

Aww… =(

canadianadia

It’s always disappointing when a cup of tea is underwhelming, especially when it has such a fun name

Daniel Mann - Georgia Tea Co.

I agree completely. We won’t be carrying it next winter, it lacked that pazazz we were looking for, although the Carnival and Gingerbread House were very well liked. Sometimes the teas just don’t come together as planned. Thanks for the reviews, Ellyn! We love you guys and gals!

Comments

Nik

Aww… =(

canadianadia

Daniel Mann - Georgia Tea Co.

I like all kinds of tea and am open to new things. I am learning about all kinds of new tea and am working on pushing my palate with new tastes.

I am a new Mom to a daughter born 6/14/15. When I was pregnant I lost all desire for tea. Now, my desire for tea, and the ritual it represents, has come back twofold.

I live in Framingham, MA with my daughter, husband, a cranky orange cat and an oversized chihuahua.

I am open to tea swaps from around the world and tea meetups if anyone is in the Greater Boston/ New England area.

Framingham, MA