Not changing the rating on this one for today because I cant determine if it was my steeping or tastebuds or the tea. But it did not come out well and I drank less then 1/2 of my travel tumbler. Bla.

Nik

Aww… =(

canadianadia

It’s always disappointing when a cup of tea is underwhelming, especially when it has such a fun name

Daniel Mann - Georgia Tea Co.

I agree completely. We won’t be carrying it next winter, it lacked that pazazz we were looking for, although the Carnival and Gingerbread House were very well liked. Sometimes the teas just don’t come together as planned. Thanks for the reviews, Ellyn! We love you guys and gals!

Comments

Nik

Aww… =(

canadianadia

Daniel Mann - Georgia Tea Co.

I like all kinds of tea and am open to new things. I am learning about all kinds of new tea and am working on pushing my palate with new tastes.

Looking for new tea shops/houses/cafes and finding new teas to sample is often part of the adventure!

Bringing varied teas to work makes the day interesting

I live in Framingham, MA with my husband, a cranky orange cat and an oversized chihuahua.

I am open to tea swaps from around the world and tea meetups if anyone is in the Greater Boston/ New England area.

As of 7/6/14 I am working to make every tea I own appear in my cupboard…including things I only have a small amount. Look around! Want to swap?

Framingham, MA