drank Sweet Potato Pie by Adagio Teas

Drank this on the way to work this morning….the dry leaves smell like sweet potato and starch. The tea is slightly sweet. Once I brewed this I didn’t get as much of the sweet potato but more of a flavor-packed black tea – which is surprising given that this is a basic black tea base with much flavoring added. I think it is that the sweet potato notes mellow out and are slight giving a sweetness. The flavor does not knock you in the face like other flavored teas. I got this in a swap a while ago but am not sure from who—-sorry but thank you!

Aimee Popovacki

that sounds good! i can’t imagine a sweet potato tea! ….. sweet potato stuff has only become popular here as of recently!

Ellyn

I’ll send you some! I just msged you. :)

Comments

Aimee Popovacki

Ellyn

I’ll send you some! I just msged you. :)

I like all kinds of tea and am open to new things. I am learning about all kinds of new tea and am working on pushing my palate with new tastes.

Looking for new tea shops/houses/cafes and finding new teas to sample is often part of the adventure!

Bringing varied teas to work makes the day interesting

I live in Framingham, MA with my husband, a cranky orange cat and an oversized chihuahua.

I am open to tea swaps from around the world and tea meetups if anyone is in the Greater Boston/ New England area.

As of 7/6/14 I am working to make every tea I own appear in my cupboard…including things I only have a small amount. Look around! Want to swap?

Framingham, MA