drank Perfect Pear by DAVIDsTEA

Drank this today at work. I got a much stronger vanilla note this time. I am upping the rating….

Aimee Popovacki

thats what gets me about this one.. its different everytime… i usually throw a couple tea bags of it in a pitcher and have it in my fridge instead of juice and i find its much better when the vanilla comes out stronger! i hope this one comes back this summer.. they had little bags of it 2 for 5 at the end of the summer and my collection of it is dwindiling.. im down to about four bags.

Comments

Aimee Popovacki

I like all kinds of tea and am open to new things. I am learning about all kinds of new tea and am working on pushing my palate with new tastes.

Looking for new tea shops/houses/cafes and finding new teas to sample is often part of the adventure!

Bringing varied teas to work makes the day interesting

I live in Framingham, MA with my husband, a cranky orange cat and an oversized chihuahua.

I am open to tea swaps from around the world and tea meetups if anyone is in the Greater Boston/ New England area.

As of 7/6/14 I am working to make every tea I own appear in my cupboard…including things I only have a small amount. Look around! Want to swap?

Framingham, MA