drank Harvest Brew by Handmade Tea

SNOWSTORM NEMO SAMPLING DAY
While I drank this during blizzard Nemo I couldn’t log into Steepster. So it is a bit of a back log.

This is more of a SIPDOWN. Oh, Harvest Brew I loved your spicy flavor, mouth feel and just about everything about you. I drank this tea more then I logged and it was often a go-to for my travel mug on the way to work. Harvest Brew WILL BE MISSED!

Azzrian

I can not wait to get my first handmade tea in the mail! Should be in about a week or so I think Oh how I wish I had a sneak peek at what it is! :)

Ellyn

I LOVE handmade tea. I am not a subscriber at this moment due to the fact that I am OVERWHELMED with tea but when I can bring more tea into my life rejoining is ON THE LIST!

Comments

Azzrian

Ellyn

I like all kinds of tea and am open to new things. I am learning about all kinds of new tea and am working on pushing my palate with new tastes.

Looking for new tea shops/houses/cafes and finding new teas to sample is often part of the adventure!

Bringing varied teas to work makes the day interesting

I live in Framingham, MA with my husband, a cranky orange cat and an oversized chihuahua.

I am open to tea swaps from around the world and tea meetups if anyone is in the Greater Boston/ New England area.

As of 7/6/14 I am working to make every tea I own appear in my cupboard…including things I only have a small amount. Look around! Want to swap?

Framingham, MA