drank Krampus Brew by Handmade Tea

WHY OH WHY did I wait so long to try this tea? OHMYGOSH it is so wonderful. THis makes me sad that I am no longer a Handmade Tea subscriber. I had so much tea coming out my ears that it did not make sense for me to keep subscribing. BUT this blend! IT Epitomizes winter! I can almost taste the pine trees.

Caleb hit it out of the park again. This tea is a true delight.

oh man… wish i was a subscriber to this..they finally opened it up to canada but i havne’t had a chance yet lesigh

Terri HarpLady

I’ve considered subscribing to Handmade Teas.

back off woman! you already get verdant well before me hahaha. My verdant order still isn’t at my house..though it matters little i suppose since i’m not there :P

Ellyn

There is more then enough Handmade Tea for everyone! :)

Lala

Sil: I checked this out, because I too am interested, but the website still says for US only. Do you know a secret that the rest of us don’t :)

Kittenna

Haha, I just checked it out too. Probably a bit expensive for me, but if someone went halves with me, Sil…. (depending on shipping costs). :P

Indigobloom

another one goes on the shopping list…!

Becky

I agree, this was a very good tea that makes me wish these blends were available longer. I only have a couple teaspoons left and I’ve been hoarding them for a particular type of mood. Maybe if I do well on this presentation I have due on Friday…

lala – they haven’t advertised that you can get it in canada (no idea why) but essentially if you have a card that goes through once you check out…they will send it to canada. it’s a little weird but if you can pay them, they will send to you lol i haven’t looked into it beyond that but that’s what they told me via Facebook.

Comments

Terri HarpLady

I’ve considered subscribing to Handmade Teas.

Ellyn

There is more then enough Handmade Tea for everyone! :)

Lala

Kittenna

Indigobloom

another one goes on the shopping list…!

Becky

I like all kinds of tea and am open to new things. I am learning about all kinds of new tea and am working on pushing my palate with new tastes.

Looking for new tea shops/houses/cafes and finding new teas to sample is often part of the adventure!

Bringing varied teas to work makes the day interesting

I live in Framingham, MA with my husband, a cranky orange cat and an oversized chihuahua.

I am open to tea swaps from around the world and tea meetups if anyone is in the Greater Boston/ New England area.

As of 7/6/14 I am working to make every tea I own appear in my cupboard…including things I only have a small amount. Look around! Want to swap?

Framingham, MA