drank Cucumber Mint by Tea Forte

I drank this last night to relax. This is the second teabag I have had of this. I LOVE IT. I LOVE all cucumber teas I have tried For some reason – even though I drank it hot – this tea is very soothing. I liked it so much I went to order it online at the tea forte website. However, shipping is only free at $50.00 and I only wanted this one item. ALAS, I had a brainstorm! I looked on Amazon and they also had the loose leaf. With Amazon Prime I got it shipped to my house for free! YAY!

Has anyone else ordered tea from Amazon? I have purchased other tea forte items (kati cup) from amazon in order to utilize the prime shipping. Looking quickly I noticed some Art of Tea items as well as Teavana and Adagio on Amazon.

Back to this tea – To me this is calm in a cup.

Hesper June

I have ordered tea from Amazon, and I have not had any problems with freshness or quality.

Comments

Hesper June

I like all kinds of tea and am open to new things. I am learning about all kinds of new tea and am working on pushing my palate with new tastes.

Looking for new tea shops/houses/cafes and finding new teas to sample is often part of the adventure!

Bringing varied teas to work makes the day interesting

I live in Framingham, MA with my husband, a cranky orange cat and an oversized chihuahua.

I am open to tea swaps from around the world and tea meetups if anyone is in the Greater Boston/ New England area.

As of 7/6/14 I am working to make every tea I own appear in my cupboard…including things I only have a small amount. Look around! Want to swap?

Framingham, MA