drank Birthday Cake by DAVIDsTEA

Sipdown!

I am trying to curb the amount of sweets I eat. I will likely get more of this next time I am in Davids as it is a great way to tame the sweet tooth.

IT tastes like warm liquid cakebatter. I got some apple notes and some creamy notes along with the maple.

Yum!

Jackie T

I just finished a cup of this too! Cheers!

Aimee Popovacki

mix some of this with some oh Canada! and a teensy bit of a blueberry tea (I use blueberry jam by davids), and steep it for like seven mins or so.. I find all three teas are strong enough to not overpower one another … you get the exact taste of sunday blueberry pancakes :) its delightful!

Comments

Jackie T

I just finished a cup of this too! Cheers!

Aimee Popovacki

I like all kinds of tea and am open to new things. I am learning about all kinds of new tea and am working on pushing my palate with new tastes.

Looking for new tea shops/houses/cafes and finding new teas to sample is often part of the adventure!

Bringing varied teas to work makes the day interesting

I live in Framingham, MA with my husband, a cranky orange cat and an oversized chihuahua.

I am open to tea swaps from around the world and tea meetups if anyone is in the Greater Boston/ New England area.

As of 7/6/14 I am working to make every tea I own appear in my cupboard…including things I only have a small amount. Look around! Want to swap?

Framingham, MA