drank Pom Tango by DAVIDsTEA

I thought I would LOVE this tea. Don’t get me wrong, I like it alright. However, at the end of the sip, in the back of your mouth there is just a taste and sensation that is not my favorite. It is okay, the fruit flavor is nice. But that end of the sip feeling…blech!

Did anyone else get that feeling?

whatshesaid

I didn’t love it either… I’m going to try it cold though. I’m glad I didn’t buy a ton!

GiggleGoddess

I haven’t tried it…did you buy alot of it or was it a sample? I kinda got that feeling with DayDreamer…it has a slight artificialness towards the end of it. I downed two cups though, lol.

Comments

whatshesaid

GiggleGoddess

I like all kinds of tea and am open to new things. I am learning about all kinds of new tea and am working on pushing my palate with new tastes.

Looking for new tea shops/houses/cafes and finding new teas to sample is often part of the adventure!

Bringing varied teas to work makes the day interesting

I live in Framingham, MA with my husband, a cranky orange cat and an oversized chihuahua.

I am open to tea swaps from around the world and tea meetups if anyone is in the Greater Boston/ New England area.

As of 7/6/14 I am working to make every tea I own appear in my cupboard…including things I only have a small amount. Look around! Want to swap?

Framingham, MA