drank Boston Blend by Harney & Sons

I got to try this tea from the “Here is hoping traveling teabox”.

One sniff and I knew I would LOVE IT. Once brewed it seemed suprisingly familiar even though I had never tried it before…then I realized. The Tea Gathering House Blend (http://steepster.com/teas/the-tea-gathering/23725-tg-house-blend) which I LOVE is the same tea. I know that the owner of the Tea Gathering sources some of her tea from Harney. I am certain this is the same tea.

I do adore this tea no matter what it is named. It is a yummy almond-y cranberry confection. Yum!

I like all kinds of tea and am open to new things. I am learning about all kinds of new tea and am working on pushing my palate with new tastes.

Looking for new tea shops/houses/cafes and finding new teas to sample is often part of the adventure!

Bringing varied teas to work makes the day interesting

I live in Framingham, MA with my husband, a cranky orange cat and an oversized chihuahua.

I am open to tea swaps from around the world and tea meetups if anyone is in the Greater Boston/ New England area.

Framingham, MA