drank Berry Good (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

I purchased a small amount of this as part of the pu’erh collection when it was 40% off at my local Davids. It seems that many tasters liked this one but all I was able to taste was an overwhelming metallic fake berry flavor. I had to dump it out. I’m not sure if I made this wrong or what but, for me this was not a winner.

Aimee Popovacki

lol i thought it was okay when it came out.. it tasted like berry gum to me.. but my stomach killed after.. i didnt know if it was the tea or not so i tried it again like a month later.. and same thing.. horrible stomach pains…

Comments

Aimee Popovacki

I like all kinds of tea and am open to new things. I am learning about all kinds of new tea and am working on pushing my palate with new tastes.

Looking for new tea shops/houses/cafes and finding new teas to sample is often part of the adventure!

Bringing varied teas to work makes the day interesting

I live in Framingham, MA with my husband, a cranky orange cat and an oversized chihuahua.

I am open to tea swaps from around the world and tea meetups if anyone is in the Greater Boston/ New England area.

As of 7/6/14 I am working to make every tea I own appear in my cupboard…including things I only have a small amount. Look around! Want to swap?

Framingham, MA