I received rave reviews about this tea from several friends. I really wanted to like it. I had an open mind even t hough I have had bad lick with Celestial Seasonings in the past. Based upon their recommendations I decided to try it. It smelled GREAT dry. However, the taste (to me) was chemically and lacking. Also, the smell when steeped to me was like sour milk. I will not be drinking this again. However, can I use it as potpourri? (ha!)

(As an aside my husband liked this A LOT. So to each his/her own!)

I like all kinds of tea and am open to new things. I am learning about all kinds of new tea and am working on pushing my palate with new tastes.

Looking for new tea shops/houses/cafes and finding new teas to sample is often part of the adventure!

Bringing varied teas to work makes the day interesting

I live in Framingham, MA with my husband, a cranky orange cat and an oversized chihuahua.

I am open to tea swaps from around the world and tea meetups if anyone is in the Greater Boston/ New England area.

Framingham, MA