drank Tuscan Lemon by Lipton

I received this tea from a swap at the tea review blog. I drank this as my morning cup on the way to work. The lemon flavor is very strong. It was almost like drinking hot lemonade iced tea. The black tea base is not that memorable – but it is not bad either. Looking at the tea pyramid it seemed pretty clear that this was a higher grade of tea then in the typical Lipton teabag. It did not have that same mouth-drying astringency that some of their other teabag offerings have. I will make this one iced next time and see how it turns out.

I like all kinds of tea and am open to new things. I am learning about all kinds of new tea and am working on pushing my palate with new tastes.

Looking for new tea shops/houses/cafes and finding new teas to sample is often part of the adventure!

Bringing varied teas to work makes the day interesting

I live in Framingham, MA with my husband, a cranky orange cat and an oversized chihuahua.

I am open to tea swaps from around the world and tea meetups if anyone is in the Greater Boston/ New England area.

As of 7/6/14 I am working to make every tea I own appear in my cupboard…including things I only have a small amount. Look around! Want to swap?

Framingham, MA