drank Golden Yunnan by thepuriTea

I drank this again as my morning cup on the way to work. Today the smell was very honey and the taste was sweet. Upping the score. I want to try other golden yunnan’s as this is a very interesting tea!

potatowedges

Try Yunnan Golden Buds by Verdant Tea—it’s got to be my favorite black tea.

Ellyn

Thank you for the suggestion. I have been eyeing Verdant Teas as my next online order … will be ordering Yunnan Golden Buds.

potatowedges

It’s sooo unbelievably good…

Comments

potatowedges

Try Yunnan Golden Buds by Verdant Tea—it’s got to be my favorite black tea.

Ellyn

potatowedges

It’s sooo unbelievably good…

I like all kinds of tea and am open to new things. I am learning about all kinds of new tea and am working on pushing my palate with new tastes.

Looking for new tea shops/houses/cafes and finding new teas to sample is often part of the adventure!

Bringing varied teas to work makes the day interesting

I live in Framingham, MA with my husband, a cranky orange cat and an oversized chihuahua.

I am open to tea swaps from around the world and tea meetups if anyone is in the Greater Boston/ New England area.

As of 7/6/14 I am working to make every tea I own appear in my cupboard…including things I only have a small amount. Look around! Want to swap?

Framingham, MA