Like the many previous posters that Love this tea I too was surprised at how much I like it! For the most part I stay away from bagged teas, and if I am using a teabag it is generally the whole leaf tea sachet /pyramid type.

This is just like liquid happy!

The only negative thing I can say is that the green tea base basically imperceptible.

Got this on sale at Whole Foods.
It was 2/$4.00. Then the check out girl had a $1.00 coupon for me to use! What a nice holiday surprise to purchase this for $1.00!!

I like all kinds of tea and am open to new things. I am learning about all kinds of new tea and am working on pushing my palate with new tastes.

Looking for new tea shops/houses/cafes and finding new teas to sample is often part of the adventure!

Bringing varied teas to work makes the day interesting

I live in Framingham, MA with my husband, a cranky orange cat and an oversized chihuahua.

I am open to tea swaps from around the world and tea meetups if anyone is in the Greater Boston/ New England area.

As of 7/6/14 I am working to make every tea I own appear in my cupboard…including things I only have a small amount. Look around! Want to swap?

Framingham, MA