drank Santa's Little Helper by Art of Tea

Happy Holidays everyone! I love this pretty holiday tea. The candy pieces are so cute and the flavors are great.

Read the whole review here: http://www.teareviewblog.com/?p=19539

Mélissa

Isn’t this tea just great?

rmark25

I’d try it, but now I have to wait an entire year until next Christmas!

Ellyn

I LOVE this tea. IT IS just great! I was just on the art of tea website considering if I wanted to buy some more before its gone! I know it is a holiday tea but I could drink this all year long…

Comments

Mélissa

Isn’t this tea just great?

rmark25

I’d try it, but now I have to wait an entire year until next Christmas!

Ellyn

I like all kinds of tea and am open to new things. I am learning about all kinds of new tea and am working on pushing my palate with new tastes.

Looking for new tea shops/houses/cafes and finding new teas to sample is often part of the adventure!

Bringing varied teas to work makes the day interesting

I live in Framingham, MA with my husband, a cranky orange cat and an oversized chihuahua.

I am open to tea swaps from around the world and tea meetups if anyone is in the Greater Boston/ New England area.

Framingham, MA