drank Carolina Honey by Argo Tea

This is such a great basic flavored tea. Oddly, I LOVE honey teas but rarely put honey IN my tea. The flavor tastes very crisp and clean. As an aside, this tea does perfectly well when made using microwave water (as the micro is my only option at work).

The honey is strongest at the beginning of each sip. As the taste cools the black tea becomes more powerful and the honey flavor more slight. The flavor is very natural and does not taste artificial.

(See previous notes for more info)

I like all kinds of tea and am open to new things. I am learning about all kinds of new tea and am working on pushing my palate with new tastes.

Looking for new tea shops/houses/cafes and finding new teas to sample is often part of the adventure!

Bringing varied teas to work makes the day interesting

I live in Framingham, MA with my husband, a cranky orange cat and an oversized chihuahua.

I am open to tea swaps from around the world and tea meetups if anyone is in the Greater Boston/ New England area.

As of 7/6/14 I am working to make every tea I own appear in my cupboard…including things I only have a small amount. Look around! Want to swap?

Framingham, MA