drank TG House Blend by The Tea Gathering

This note is from the two times I reached for this tea in the last 20 hours. The smell is perfectly cranberry and almond. I am pushing this score higher.

In order for me to truly enjoy a flavored black tea all the elements need to come together – flavoring, quality tea, mouthfeel, etc. In this tea the flavor is great, the tea itself tastes good and the mouthfeel does not have a sensation of artificialness.

This is a great find for me from a local teashop. I am not sure where she sources this from.

I like all kinds of tea and am open to new things. I am learning about all kinds of new tea and am working on pushing my palate with new tastes.

Looking for new tea shops/houses/cafes and finding new teas to sample is often part of the adventure!

Bringing varied teas to work makes the day interesting

I live in Framingham, MA with my husband, a cranky orange cat and an oversized chihuahua.

I am open to tea swaps from around the world and tea meetups if anyone is in the Greater Boston/ New England area.

Framingham, MA