I got a sample of this tea for free from Angel at Teavivire.

The dry leaf was beautiful – wiry, long, and golden. The smell as it brews is very sweet and malty.

As I drank the tea I tasted the sweet notes immensley. Honey, toasted rice, warm barley all came to mind. As the tea cooled I got more of the astrignent flavor. I drank this tea as I was on my way to work in traffic — I have enough of my sample to try again when I can cocentrate more on the tea and less on outside annoyances like traffic jams.

I like all kinds of tea and am open to new things. I am learning about all kinds of new tea and am working on pushing my palate with new tastes.

Looking for new tea shops/houses/cafes and finding new teas to sample is often part of the adventure!

Bringing varied teas to work makes the day interesting

I live in Framingham, MA with my husband, a cranky orange cat and an oversized chihuahua.

I am open to tea swaps from around the world and tea meetups if anyone is in the Greater Boston/ New England area.

Framingham, MA