drank Mandarin White Puerh by Carytown Teas

What an interesting and beautiful tea. Cute little mandarin orange peels stuffed with beautiful white puerh tea.

I gave my leaves a rinse before brewing. I steeped it for a minute which I see was a bit long according to the directions here (no internet at home to check). Each sip brought different notes to light. My first sip tasted mostly like a white tea with a hint of orange at the end. By my last sip, I was tasting notes of honey and citrus. I can’t wait to try the brewing instructions suggested above and see what comes from that :)

Thanks, sissy, for sending me this!!

Shmiracles

oh wow! wow wow! you got this rare little bird too! you’re sister is thoughtful :)
i haven’t sampled this since i bought it. and it really deserves some more of my time.

Comments

Shmiracles

A cup of tea, a blanket, and a book – my 3 favorite things.

Generally my favorite teas tend to be oolong, black, or green.

My tea ratings reflect my feelings about the tea. That’s just how I roll.

My profile picture is of my mom and I. She is my best friend and the person who introduced me to tea and tea cup collecting.

Middle of a Cornfield, OH