drank Eight Candles by Della Terra Teas

This is by far my most logged tea. Reason: it is so HEAVENLY! Thinking I should have ordered more…

Cavocorax

I love it. I’ve only had 1 oz because every time I go to order it’s sold out. :P Luckily someone gave me some in a swap.

Della Terra Teas

Black Friday will be a GREAT time to pick more of this tea up :)

Cavocorax

Good to hear! I can’t wait! My fist tea purchase online was with Della Terra because of your awesome Black Friday sale last year. :D

Em

REALLY looking forward to the Black Friday sale :) Thank you for making awesome tea!

Comments

Cavocorax

Della Terra Teas

Black Friday will be a GREAT time to pick more of this tea up :)

Em

A cup of tea, a blanket, and a book – my 3 favorite things.

Generally my favorite teas tend to be oolong, black, or green.

My tea ratings reflect my feelings about the tea. That’s just how I roll.

My profile picture is of my mom and I. She is my best friend and the person who introduced me to tea and tea cup collecting.

Middle of a Cornfield, OH