drank Creme Brulee by DAVIDsTEA

Well, I don’t really know what I think about this tea. I tried it 2 times since I got it. First time without adding anything, second time with a tiny bit of cane sugar and coconut milk.

The taste is really mild, and I was looking for a dessert tea when I ordered this tea so i’m a little disappointed. I prefer dessert tea to be sweet and kind of strong and when i’m not in the mood for sweet well I drink something else.
I don’t really know when I’ll want to drink this tea because it is sweet but so mild it doesn’t satisfy me the way it tought it would.

Anyway it was better with coconut and cane sugar.

Hi,

I’m a tea lover but (I have to admit) also a beginner.

I was drinking tea since a really long time and always been a tea and herbal tea kind of girl but I started to really LOVE tea when I started buying loose leaf kind of tea. God it is good!!!

Since then I’m a tea addict and I can’t be alone with my credit card and a tea website for too long. I’m so happy every time a new order arrive at my home, it’s like christmas for me. I open the package really slowly, smelll and look at every new tea I have and … have to choose wich tea I’ll try first ;).

Also, As you can probably see, english is not my first language ( i’m french canadian). So I’ll do my best to write tea reviews but it will probably not be as descriptive as I would like them to be :(.

Like a said, tea is a new obsession for me so I’m always open to suggestions on new tea to try or also how you like to drink it. I’m not use to adding ingredient to my tea so I can’t wait to know your ’’recipes’’. :D

Montréal, QC