drank Ice Cream Cake by DAVIDsTEA

The girl helping me tried to convince me that I needed more than 10g since, “What if you end up really liking it?”

I think I’ll stick with my 10g, since this tea is not for me. Brewed there is an underlying smell and taste like cherry cough syrup. Maybe I brewed it wrong? I’ll have to try again, but so far this looks like it’ll go in the “company tea” pile…

Lynn68

Oh that’s what it is!! Cherry cough syrup! I was thinking artificial sweetner, but you are absolutely right. I tried it three times then gave it away.

Faith

I really wish they’d stop using the artificial flavourings, I find they don’t blend well with the other ingredients and just kind of “sit” on the surface.

Lynn68

You’re right. Especially when it’s a sweet tea, either a chocolate blend or a fruit blend.

Faith

Yes! For now, the more natural the better.

Comments

Lynn68

Faith

Yes! For now, the more natural the better.

Hi there! I am a big fan of tea in it’s many forms: white, green, black, red, herbal, etc. Since the removal of my gallbladder I am finding I sway more towards straight teas, such as black or oolong, and dessert-like teas.

I hope you find my reviews helpful…

SWAP LIST: