drank Cocomint Cream by DAVIDsTEA

I’ve had this two ways in two days, here’s my verdict…

Straight: I definitely taste more mint than coconut or apple, which is okay, but makes me wonder why I don’t just brew up some Peppermint Amour instead?

Latte’d: Much improved! With the addition of frothed milk + sweetener the coconut becomes much more noticeable. The apple, not so much, but I wasn’t really looking to taste apple anyways! I’m trying to put my finger on what the flavours remind me of… and I’d have to go with those pastel pillow mints that I always seem to find at weddings! Yep. It’s uncanny. I can almost feel one melting across my tongue as I take a sip of this latte… mmhmm.

Sweet Canadian

Great review Faith! I’m planning on getting a tin of this, so its nice to know that it also works as a latte.

Faith

Sweet Canadian: it’s DELICIOUS as a latte! Now that’s the only way I drink it.

VeryPisces

Oooh- Kentucky mints! I love those!

Comments

Sweet Canadian

Faith

Sweet Canadian: it’s DELICIOUS as a latte! Now that’s the only way I drink it.

VeryPisces

Oooh- Kentucky mints! I love those!

Hi there! I am a big fan of tea in it’s many forms: white, green, black, red, herbal, etc. Since the removal of my gallbladder I am finding I sway more towards straight teas, such as black or oolong, and dessert-like teas.

I hope you find my reviews helpful…

SWAP LIST: