drank Mango Fruit Punch by DAVIDsTEA

Just got back from our first camping trip as a family-o-four and I just remembered that I forgot to log this!

I bought one of those pitcher packs for $3.50 and used the entire thing in my steeper to make teapop (I’m currently addicted!) for the drive to the campsite. It didn’t even need a whole lot of agave to sweeten it, which meant that the mango fruitiness shone through. Probably won’t repurchase though, since I could buy a mango Bolthouse smoothie for the same price, and I can make “smoothiepop” out of that just the same as I can the tea. I have to agree with everyone on here… this makes a delicious iced tea, but the amount you get for the price just doesn’t make it worth it!

Iced 8 min or more

Hi there! I am a big fan of tea in it’s many forms: white, green, black, red, herbal, etc. Since the removal of my gallbladder I am finding I sway more towards straight teas, such as black or oolong, and dessert-like teas.

I hope you find my reviews helpful…

SWAP LIST: