drank Buttercream by DAVIDsTEA

Well, Buttercream, it was nice knowing you… but all good things must come to pass.

So, my daughter and I enjoyed this tea at our makeshift tea-party on the deck, accompanied by gluten-free banana bread. Gotta make use of these beautiful summer days while we still have the chance!

First Steep: Not gonna lie, the tea was a tad bit stale, but still creamy, sweet and delicious. The tot is currently down for her nap, as is the baby, so it’s time to steep the leaves a second time and see if I can milk it for all it’s worth!

Second Steep: More white tea than buttercream, but still flavourful. The camomile definitely comes through now, whereas is was more balanced on the first steep. Quite lovely.

Hi there! I am a big fan of tea in it’s many forms: white, green, black, red, herbal, etc. Since the removal of my gallbladder I am finding I sway more towards straight teas, such as black or oolong, and dessert-like teas.

I hope you find my reviews helpful…

SWAP LIST: