drank Mom's Apple Pie by DAVIDsTEA

As someone previously suggested, this totally smells like those caramel-apple lollipops. Hmmmmm…

First steep: Okay, so the baby was doing fine until I was just about to take a sip, then apparently decided that life was just tragic and worth whining about (8 month olds are like little bi-polar crack addicts, oi!). So, I got busy with her and forgot about this tea until it had been steeping for a good 15 minutes! Eeeee… so now all I really taste is bitter green tea with a hint of apple pie. Sigh.

Second steep: Since I blew the first steep, maybe the second will be tolerable? Mostly just refreshing green tea, with hints of caramelised apples. Not bad, considering. I won’t rate this though, since I completely wrecked the first steep.

Boiling 8 min or more

Hi there! I am a big fan of tea in it’s many forms: white, green, black, red, herbal, etc. Since the removal of my gallbladder I am finding I sway more towards straight teas, such as black or oolong, and dessert-like teas.

I hope you find my reviews helpful…

SWAP LIST: