This tea is so unique and fun! When you open up the bag.. it smells like a Werthers candy… the strawberry and creme one… yummy!

I steeped it and it said just to steep for 2-3 min. for a black tea.. seems short but went with it. Boy am I glad that I went with it.

First taste is warm creamy black tea with a hint of strawberry… so good! I can’t believe how good this is. I wasn’t to sure if I would like this but I really do. I let it cool a bit and it allowed the strawberries to come out and when they came out to play they left my mouth nice and juicy. I love the creaminess and the fullness of this tea it is really really good, if you like strawberries and cream try it you won’t be dissapointed!

I have been wanting to drink tea for about a year now. I love the idea of tea but I go through times when I don’t drink any…. I know that it is good for me but sometimes I just don’t make it. I think that finding a place like this will help me remember to drink happiness! I have really only tried Teavanna teas and have a whole cupboard full of them. I recently just bought a few teas from other companies and are waiting impatiently for them! :)

I tend to like fruity teas or spicy, sweet teas. I like them to have lots and lots of flavor. I am looking the ultimate chocolate tea and the ultimate coconut tea. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

This forum looks like such a friendly and warm place, I can’t wait to learn more and more about tea as well as enjoy all of the different kinds.

Washington