drank Ginger Rooibos by Butiki Teas

Well this was an interesting one that I couldn’t wait to try. I love all things ginger and thought that this was going to be a good mix, spicy and woodsy.

When I opened up the baggie it smelled kind of lemony with ginger… I couldn’t place the smell but it seemed familar. I brewed it up and it was such a beautiful deep red color. Another whiff and the ginger was bit more pronounced.
First taste and it was really mellow smooth, smoother than other Rooibos, I didn’t get the woodsy taste at all it was a citrusy with a bit of ginger not the spicey ginger but more of a candied ginger.

After a few sips I finally placed the smell, it smells like a Ricola lemon cough drop :) Once I figured that out it was kind of hard to get past the smell. The taste is good just the smell that got to me!

I have been wanting to drink tea for about a year now. I love the idea of tea but I go through times when I don’t drink any…. I know that it is good for me but sometimes I just don’t make it. I think that finding a place like this will help me remember to drink happiness! I have really only tried Teavanna teas and have a whole cupboard full of them. I recently just bought a few teas from other companies and are waiting impatiently for them! :)

I tend to like fruity teas or spicy, sweet teas. I like them to have lots and lots of flavor. I am looking the ultimate chocolate tea and the ultimate coconut tea. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

This forum looks like such a friendly and warm place, I can’t wait to learn more and more about tea as well as enjoy all of the different kinds.

Washington