drank Vanilla Cream by Butiki Teas

Wow this is really good! I would buy more of this for sure! It’s scent is a nice warm vanilla with a touch of sweetness.
It was a great dessert tea, since it is honeybush and no caffeine, I drank it on a cold windy rainy night and it just warmed me up. The taste is a creamy vanilla (duh) that has a bit of fullness which I like. This is in my top 5 of vanilla cream for sure it is really good try it you won’t be sorry!

I have been wanting to drink tea for about a year now. I love the idea of tea but I go through times when I don’t drink any…. I know that it is good for me but sometimes I just don’t make it. I think that finding a place like this will help me remember to drink happiness! I have really only tried Teavanna teas and have a whole cupboard full of them. I recently just bought a few teas from other companies and are waiting impatiently for them! :)

I tend to like fruity teas or spicy, sweet teas. I like them to have lots and lots of flavor. I am looking the ultimate chocolate tea and the ultimate coconut tea. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

This forum looks like such a friendly and warm place, I can’t wait to learn more and more about tea as well as enjoy all of the different kinds.

Washington