Wow this is one strawberry tea! Yum Yum Yum. When you open the package that is about all you can smell… the tail end of the smell is a bit of cinnamon and maybe just a hint of crust!

After steeping it the liquor was a nice warm red color, the smell had a more hints of cinnamon with strawberry. The first taste all I could taste was strawberry nice warm strawberries. It was so good, this tea doesn’t need any sweetener, it is wonderfully sweet!

The next few sips were a lot of strawberry and hints of cinnamon… I didn’t get the buttery flavor but this tea is still wonderful! I might play around with the steeping time and see if I can get the buttery taste to come out more, great job Frank!

I have been wanting to drink tea for about a year now. I love the idea of tea but I go through times when I don’t drink any…. I know that it is good for me but sometimes I just don’t make it. I think that finding a place like this will help me remember to drink happiness! I have really only tried Teavanna teas and have a whole cupboard full of them. I recently just bought a few teas from other companies and are waiting impatiently for them! :)

I tend to like fruity teas or spicy, sweet teas. I like them to have lots and lots of flavor. I am looking the ultimate chocolate tea and the ultimate coconut tea. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

This forum looks like such a friendly and warm place, I can’t wait to learn more and more about tea as well as enjoy all of the different kinds.

Washington