drank Vanilla Oolong by DAVIDsTEA

Hmmm this is an interesting tea, I have not had very many oolong teas but this one is nice. The smell is vegetal with some sweetness, not sure if I really care for the smell or not. brewed it up and it is a nice light gold color.

The smell of the liquor is much stronger now, it almost smells like sweet spinach, yuck. After smelling it I was not sure if I going to like this tea at all. I hesitantly took a sip and was totally surprised.

It was sweet and definately vanilla, yum… and it was buttery, not really vegetal at all just a nice buttery sweet taste. It was very smooth and I drank this very quickly, and was sad that I was at the end of the cup. I did not get any orange at all but if you like sweetness try this, it is pretty darn good.

I have been wanting to drink tea for about a year now. I love the idea of tea but I go through times when I don’t drink any…. I know that it is good for me but sometimes I just don’t make it. I think that finding a place like this will help me remember to drink happiness! I have really only tried Teavanna teas and have a whole cupboard full of them. I recently just bought a few teas from other companies and are waiting impatiently for them! :)

I tend to like fruity teas or spicy, sweet teas. I like them to have lots and lots of flavor. I am looking the ultimate chocolate tea and the ultimate coconut tea. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

This forum looks like such a friendly and warm place, I can’t wait to learn more and more about tea as well as enjoy all of the different kinds.

Washington