drank Semi Sweet by White August

So another relaxing tea for me tonight. I was really excited to try this because first it has chocolate in it and second it has bananas… which I love. I open up the package and I don’t really smell much.. hmmm I stick me nose further in the bag and there is a bit of a banana smell and a bit of rooibos but both are subtle.

After the steep it is the gorgeous color that red rooibos tends to be, red! I can smell the bananas and rooibos much stronger now, I have such hopes for this tea if it tastes as it smells.

First sip not to much flavor but I need it to cool a bit, so I wait. Next sip very subtle banana and a hint of rooibos with a touch of creaminess (maybe the chocolate). Good but the flavors are not in your face which I tend to like.

After letting it cool a bit more the flavors come out more, the banana is a cross between banana runts and banana bread, I don’t really chocolate taste :( but more of a mouth feel, and the rooibos is just in the background. A nice tea but it was just that, nice.

I have been wanting to drink tea for about a year now. I love the idea of tea but I go through times when I don’t drink any…. I know that it is good for me but sometimes I just don’t make it. I think that finding a place like this will help me remember to drink happiness! I have really only tried Teavanna teas and have a whole cupboard full of them. I recently just bought a few teas from other companies and are waiting impatiently for them! :)

I tend to like fruity teas or spicy, sweet teas. I like them to have lots and lots of flavor. I am looking the ultimate chocolate tea and the ultimate coconut tea. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

This forum looks like such a friendly and warm place, I can’t wait to learn more and more about tea as well as enjoy all of the different kinds.

Washington