drank Buttered Popcorn by 52teas

Well after reading all the reviews I am glad to see that I wasn’t the only one who thought this tea smelled fruity which is kinda of weird… I sweetened this because that is what I do with all my teas, I was not sure how it was going to turn out but it was pretty pleasant. This is one of the teas that I wanted to try but not buy such a large amount. It does taste like popcorn a bit smokey almost. I get just a hint of butter at the end. I think I may have steeped a bit to long though because the black tea is pretty astringent. I am really glad to try it but it wouldn’t have been something that I would keep around. Nice job though Frank for getting the flavors correct.

I have been wanting to drink tea for about a year now. I love the idea of tea but I go through times when I don’t drink any…. I know that it is good for me but sometimes I just don’t make it. I think that finding a place like this will help me remember to drink happiness! I have really only tried Teavanna teas and have a whole cupboard full of them. I recently just bought a few teas from other companies and are waiting impatiently for them! :)

I tend to like fruity teas or spicy, sweet teas. I like them to have lots and lots of flavor. I am looking the ultimate chocolate tea and the ultimate coconut tea. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

This forum looks like such a friendly and warm place, I can’t wait to learn more and more about tea as well as enjoy all of the different kinds.

Washington