drank Forever Nuts by DAVIDsTEA

Sipdown 4!

After my experience with Banana Dream Pie this afternoon, I was craving a banana tea. I don’t actually have any other banana teas in my cupboard, so I decided to go with something that always reminds me of bananas. For some reason, all I can think of is banana nut bread when smelling this tea. I wish I knew why.

The liquor is a beautiful pink color from the beetroot. I’m not sure that it does anything to the flavor, but it sure makes for a fun cup. The apple is a bit tart and is rounded out by the almond and the cinnamon has a baked good-like quality to it. Soooo tasty!

I wish I wasn’t too cheap to restock this. Using 5g/16 oz. (no resteeps) will add up pretty fast. I would rather splurge on other teas.

tattooed_tea

I bought the huge tin of this. Soo delicious!

Comments

tattooed_tea

I bought the huge tin of this. Soo delicious!

I’m a Floridian living in Kansas and currently pursuing a physics Ph.D. by day (…and by night, who am I kidding?) with an immense love for all things tea.

Rating Scheme:

<50 = Undrinkable.
50-59 = Drinkable, but not my cuppa.
60-69 = Decent, but nothing to write home about.
70-79 = Good tea that I drink occasionally. Probably will not restock when it runs out.
80-89 = Very tasty. May or may not restock when it runs out.
90-100 = Delicious. A staple in my collection.

Manhattan, KS